All content included on this Website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by VH1, such as text, logos, graphics and images, is the property of VH1 or other persons and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except as otherwise indicated on this Website, any person using this website is authorized to copy, print, or distribute any of its contents only as follows:
1. Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the Website (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the Website).
2. Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Website only for informational, non-commercial, non-public purposes.
3. Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original Website content and must include the VH1 copyright notice, “© 2008 VH1savethemusic.com/VH1savethemusic.org. All Rights Reserved,” as included thereon.
4. No one may frame this Website or any portion thereof. Linking to this Website is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that VH1 has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked website. VH1 reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion.
You agree not to use this Website for any prohibited purpose. The following are examples of types of uses of the Website that are prohibited:
1. Violations of Law. You are prohibited from using this Website to commit, or in connection with, criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements, or to infringe the rights (including intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights) of any person. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties, and we may do so without prior notice to you.
2. Security Violations. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to: (i) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network related to the Website; and (ii) tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures
3. Spam. You are prohibited from using this Website in connection with spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any of the following activities:
(i) sending any unsolicited e-mail that could be expected, in VH1’s sole discretion, to provoke complaints;
(ii) sending unsolicited e-mail without identifying in the e-mail a clear and easy means to be excluded from receiving additional e-mail from the originator of the e-mail; and
(iii) sending e-mail that does not accurately identify the sender, the sender’s return address, and the e-mail address of origin. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether you have used the Website in a prohibited way.