My Music Moment Rules
“Play It Forward My Music Moment Contest” Presented By
VH1 Save the Music Foundation
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSORS AS PROVIDED BELOW IN THE REGISTRATION SECTION.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: The “Play It Forward My Music Moment Contest” (the “Contest”) entry period commences at 12:00:01 PM eastern time (“ET”) on October 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on November 21, 2016 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on November 21, 2016.
3. Contest Overview: The Contest is a game of skill where the participants (each an “Individual”) are invited to submit a photo of themselves living their Music Moment (the “Photo(s)”). In accordance with the voting schedule set forth below, the Online Judges (as defined herein) will vote based on the Judging Criteria (as hereinafter defined) to select the top twenty (20) finalists (the “Finalists”, each individually a “Finalist”) from among the Eligible Entries (as defined herein). In accordance with the judging schedule set forth below, one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be chosen based on the number of likes obtained from the general public while displayed on the Contest Site (as defined below)The Voting Period and Judging Period are scheduled as follows:
“Voting Period” – To select the top twenty (20) Finalists: November 17, 2016 – December 1, 2016
“Judging Period” – To select one (1) Grand Prize Winner: December 2, 2016 – December 16, 2016
The Voting Period, the Judging Period and the Entry Period shall be collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Contest Period”.
4. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, EXCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII who: (a) are at least of eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry (the “Eligibility Criteria”). The Individual who submits the Photo on the Website (as hereinafter defined) is referred to as the “Entrant”. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings whether or not living in the same household) of Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. (“VMN”), The VH1 Save the Music Foundation (“STMF”), (VMM and STMF, collectively the “Sponsors”), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, sponsors, advertising agencies, third party fulfillment agencies, agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively, with Sponsors, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to enter Contest. By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree to: (a) be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsors, and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to the Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Contest Entities against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest and/or use or misuse or redemption of Grand Prize and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action; and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who is under a third party agreement which Sponsors deem as contradictory to the nature of this Contest.
The Entrant represents and warrants that he/she has the authority to submit all materials in connection with the Contest. The Entrant agrees that Sponsors have no obligation to post the Photo on the Contest Site. Sponsors reserve the right to limit the number of Entrants whose Photos are posted on the Contest Site and to remove an Entrant’s Photo that has already been posted in the event of an error or determination that the Entrant is ineligible to participate in the Contest.
Entrants understand that the Photo and an excerpt of the submitted description will be posted on the Contest Site in connection with the Contest and made available for voting. Photo material as it is on the Contest Site may differ from the Photo material originally submitted due to technical errors, problems, compatibility or other issues, and Sponsors have no liability related thereto. Sponsors reserve the right to crop or otherwise edit Photos for space considerations and have no liability related thereto.
All Photos will be reviewed for content before being published, posted or judged; however, such review does not relieve the Entrant from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Delivery of Entries is the sole responsibility of Entrant. Proof that Individual submitted a Photo for entry into the Contest does not constitute proof or evidence that Sponsors actually received it within the Entry Period.
Photos that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered. Sponsors shall make the final determination as to which Photos are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for inclusion. From time to time during the Entry Period, Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, choose to feature some recent Photos on the Website or social media channels. Being featured on the Website or via social media channels is unrelated to the voting process or Judging Criteria and in no way reflects the possibility of the Photo being considered as a Finalist or Grand Prize Winner in the Contest.
Sponsors do not endorse any Photo or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Sponsors expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Photos.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL PHOTOS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS CONTEST MAY BE UPLOADED TO THE CONTEST GALLERY AND MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE.
Entrant, agrees that: (i) he/she has all rights in and to the contents of the Photo and all components thereof, and that Entrant has obtained all rights, consents and permission, including but not limited to those of persons participating/appearing in the Photo, necessary to grant the rights granted herein; (ii) the Photo does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) the Photo is free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Photo in the manner authorized herein and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or claims, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever, including but not limited to claims for re-use fees or residuals; and (iv) the Photo is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene.
Entrant agrees, that by entering into this Contest he/she is granting Sponsors (and any and all of Sponsors’ subsidiaries and affiliates and affiliated broadcast stations and networks, successors and assignees and licensees) the non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable right and license, but not the obligation, to exhibit, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, edit, dub, superimpose, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform and distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, the Photos and the brief description of the Photo(s) and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised for any purpose, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Sponsors may use the Photos and the brief descriptions to advertise, promote and publicize, the Contest, Sponsors, Sponsors’ worldwide programming services and/or any other Sponsors’ websites in any and all media throughout the universe and may authorize others to do so; such advertising, promotion and publicity may include portions and excerpts, in addition to cut-in, synchronized, dubbed and superimposed versions of the Photos. Entrant acknowledges that Sponsors may use the Photos in accordance with the permission granted herein without any payment to the undersigned or any third party.
Entrant agrees, that Photos shall not contain, include or involve any of the following:
- Crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols
- Gang signs or symbols
- Explicit sexual activity
- Illegal drug or alcohol use
- Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
- Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material (e.g., music, fake Oscar statuettes, etc.)
- License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses – physical or email or otherwise
- Website or web page links
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g.,inflicting emotional distress)
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
- Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretionPhotos containing content, which endorse or condone illegal drug use or alcohol abuse are not allowed. Narcotic addiction and alcohol abuse should only be depicted as self-destructive, anti-social behavior. Photos should not promote, glamorize or show as socially acceptable, the use of illegal drugs or the abuse of alcohol or legal drugs. Photos containing explicit, graphic or excessive sexual activity are not allowed. When sexual themes are key to the meaning or intent of a Photo they must be depicted with consistent regard for commonly accepted standards of taste and propriety. Photos containing gratuitous violence are unacceptable. Violence, if depicted, must be essential to the development of a theme, plot or concept of the Photos. Violence may not be used to stimulate the audience or to invite imitation, nor may it be shown or offered as an acceptable solution to problem or conflict. Exceptional care must be taken in instances where women and children are victims of, or are threatened by, acts of violence. Language and themes contained in Photos will be evaluated by Sponsors based on content and societal acceptability.
In submitting an entry into this Contest, Entrant, agrees to, confirms and represents to Sponsors that neither he/she nor anyone else has engaged or taken part in (or induced or encouraged anyone else to do so) in any activity or conduct in connection with this Contest that: (aa) may or is likely to harm or create a risk of harm, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person, other living thing or any property; (bb) may or is likely to create a risk of any other loss or damage to person, living things or property; (cc) is or may constitute a crime, unlawful or non-consensual activities (e.g., conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution), tortious conduct (e.g., conduct that could lead to civil prosecution) or the violation or infringement of the rights of any other party; or (dd) violates any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules.
All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Eligible Entries”. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void.
6. Voting Period, Judging Period, Judges and Judging Criteria:
- (a) Voting Period: During the Voting Period as detailed in Paragraph 3, the Photos will be stored in the backend of the Sponsor’s CMS for judging by the Sponsor (the “Judges”).The top twenty (20) Photos, as determined by Sponsors, will be declared the Finalists and will be posted on the Contest Site.
- (b) Judging Period: During the Judging Period as detailed in Paragraph 3, the Photos will be posted on the Contest Site to be liked by users of the Website (the “Online Judges”). LIMIT ONE (1) LIKE PER PERSON. No person may enter likes by proxy for any other person. The total number of online likes submitted during the Judging Period for each of the Photos will be tabulated by Sponsors and the Photo with the most likes, as determined by Sponsors in Sponsors’ sole discretion, will be declared the Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, the Judging Period is interrupted for any reason, or is found to have been tampered with in any way, Sponsors reserve the right to select the Finalists based on the Judging Criteria and at their discretion, may take into consideration the number of likes received by an Eligible Entry up until the time of the interruption or cancelation of the Judging Period.
- (c) Judges and Voting Criteria: The official judging panel will be comprised of a panel of representatives from Sponsors (the “Judges”). During the Judging Period as detailed in Paragraph 3, the Judges will judge the Photos based on the following equally weighted judging criteria: originality, creativity and description of your music moment (“Voting Criteria”) to select the top twenty (20) photos
The final determination of the Finalists and Grand Prize Winner and the application of the Judging Criteria shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right to extend the Contest Period or the Voting Period or to not select the Grand Prize Winner if Sponsors determine, in their sole and absolute discretion, that entries received did not meet the minimum qualification standards based on the Judging Criteria specified herein. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsors disclaim any liability from, and Entrants, whether or not a Finalist or Grand Prize Winner, agree to waive, any claims against, Sponsors relating to the judging, voting or awarding process. Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternative Finalist, and/or Grand Prize Winner in the event that any Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
7. Finalist Selection/Notification: Twenty (20) Finalists shall be selected as described in Paragraph 6 above by the Judges on or around December 17, 2016. Sponsors will make up to two (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Finalists selection to contact each potential Finalist. If any potential Finalist cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Finalist(s) will be disqualified and an alternative Finalist(s) will be selected from among the remaining Eligible Entries. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternative Finalist(s) from the Eligible Entries in the event that any of the Finalist(s) fail(s) to comply with these Official Rules or become ineligible for any reason, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Judges reserve the right to conduct a phone interview with some or all of the Finalists and/or a representative from a Finalist’s school during the judging process.
8. Finalist Verification: Each Finalist must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within one (1) calendar day of being notified as a potential Finalist. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Finalist, such potential Finalist shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Finalist shall be terminated and an alternative potential Finalist may be chosen from among the remaining Eligible Entries in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Each Finalist must sign within three (3) calendar days of receipt of applicable documents from Sponsors: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability whereby each of the Contest Entities and each of its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, is released from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Contest or the use/misuse or acceptance of any Grand Prize or any portion thereof (if such Finalist is deemed to be the eventual Grand Prize Winner), and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action, to be eligible for the Grand Prize and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Contest Entities the right to use Finalist’s name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Each Finalist must acknowledge that none of the Contest Entities will obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize. The Finalists must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsors with respect to the Grand Prize (if selected as the eventual Grand Prize Winner) and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsors or a Finalist may forfeit any potential entitlement to receive the Grand Prize at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors expressly reserve the right to delay the announcement of the Finalists and/or Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsors deem necessary.
9. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by the Judges on or around December 17, 2017. Sponsors will make up to two (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Grand Prize Winner selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner (as applicable). If the potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner (as applicable) will be selected. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right to select an alternate Grand Prize Winner from the Finalists in the event that the Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. Grand Prize must complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsors. The Grand Prize Winner must sign (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsors, and their corporate parents, subsidiaries affiliated entities, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and their respective employees, from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Contest or the use or acceptance of the Grand Prize as applicable, or any portion thereof), to be eligible for the Grand Prize (as applicable), as applicable; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting the right to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Additionally, Entrants may be required to provide references (upon request) that verify an entry’s accuracy. Entry into this Contest constitutes Entrant’s agreement to sign such releases and his/her understanding that receipt of the Grand Prize (if selected as the Grand Prize Winner) is contingent upon his/her agreement to sign all required releases granting permission to award the Grand Prize to such Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsors and return them to Sponsors within three (3) days after receipt of such documents. Noncompliance may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY GRAND PRIZE WINNER (AT SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINTATED. Upon receipt of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in addition to any federal, state and local taxes which may become due with respect to the Grand Prize, as applicable.
10.Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest will get to attend a real studio session in Los Angeles with celebrity record producer, songwriter and DJ, DJ Mustard, where Grand Prize Winner will get a chance to record his/her own song or just watch how a track is made in a professional studio. Prize includes round-trip flight for two (if winner not located in Los Angeles), two-night stay in hotel and transportation to and from Encore Studio. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically listed above as being provided, are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
11. General Prize Terms: The total approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $4,950.00 and is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. The date for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be sometime between January 4, 2017 and February 28, 2017 subject to change in Sponsors’ sole discretion. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by Sponsors or a third party on Sponsors’ behalf. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be rewarded. If for any reason any prize-related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or, if in the unforeseen event that DJ Mustard should become unavailable for any reason at the time of the scheduled Grand Prize fulfillment, Sponsors reserve the right, but are not obligated, to cancel or modify the Contest in their discretion and may, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, award a substitute cash prize of $4,950.00 payable to Grand Prize Winner. Upon receipt of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, Grand Prize Winner, as applicable, is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in addition to any federal, state and local taxes which may become due with respect to the Grand Prize, as applicable.
12. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY OF THE CONTEST ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (AS DETERMINED BY THE AFFECTED CONTEST ENTITY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Contest Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest. Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled votes or failure to receive votes, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest. Contest Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize or Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in VMN’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Contest Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or for any reason that Contest Entities deem it necessary, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and to determine the Grand Prize Winner in its sole discretion. Should the Contest be modified or terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Contest Site and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a Grand Prize Winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsors. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsors and decisions of Sponsors are final. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (a) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (b) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (c) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
Entrants agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities and each of their respective affiliated companies, parents, sponsors, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, members (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) and actions of any kind resulting or arising from: (i) the Contest, (ii) any breach or violation of any representation, warranty, obligation or covenant made by each Entrant herein, (iii) the acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of any prize; (iv) participating in or traveling to any promotion-related activity; or (v) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. and each Entrant agrees to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Indemnified Parties, and hereby acknowledge that the Indemnified Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize.
Past experience has confirmed that contests and other competitions generate substantially similar submissions or Entries which closely resemble concepts and ideas that have been independently developed by any one or more of the Contest Entities before or after the Contest. Accordingly, Entrants may subsequently see a presentation by any one or more of the Contest Entities which seemingly incorporates an idea or concept or includes materials similar to that contained in their Entries. Any similarity is purely coincidental and unavoidable in light of the volume of ideas which the Contest Entities routinely consider in the course of their business.
Sponsors reserve the right to update or modify these Official Rules, if necessary, for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
14. Request for Names of Grand Prize Winner and Official Rules: For the names of the Grand Prize Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Viacom Media Networks
RE: “Play It Forward My Music Moment Contest” Attn: VH1 Digital Marketing
1540 Broadway, 29th Floor New York, NY 10036
FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL
RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE
ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E. COSTS
ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST), IF ANY, AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS
TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by December 31, 2017. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the names of the “Grand Prize Winner”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
15. Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks, 1515 Broadway New York, NY 10036; VH1 Save the Music Foundation, 1540 Broadway New York, NY